List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One of my Visit to my Beloved Post Office - Las Piñas City Central Post Office

Hi, everyone!

This is one of the oridinary days I would visit the Las Piñas City Post Office.  I left 5 minutes to 8am but I was frustrated to arrive at Philpost Las Piñas City Post Office 15 minutes before 8am.

I did check my wristwatch before and upon arriving at the Post Office.  It must be one of those days again. {sigh} :(

I did wait outside for the employees of Philpost to arrive and saw familiar faces waiting also with the post office to open.  Faces a little bit familiar to my World History professor when I was in 2nd year Highschool.  One was even wearing a bank shirt where I went as a government intern for Summer in 1990, when I graduated from highschool and waiting for the opening of classes in the university for my college degree.  A month's worth of Internship or for me a Summer Job to finance my clothes and books as a university student.

I did smile and the old man wearing the familiar bank's shirt sat beside me and told me something about concubinage.  I did look and just ingnored him.

I immediately went to the contractual of Philpost not sure if the OJT has been regularized as Philpost employee whom just came in.  I think she was already a Philpost employee after sometime last year 2013.

I did my regular transaction, this time with a very small or mini notebook - registered mail to post and send to Sweden.

Today was the 4th time that I approached my beloved Philpost branch of my Las Piñas City Central Post Office to ask for the possibility of converting select postcards of mine into Maxicards.  I have been going there since month of April for Maxicard purposes with my very 1st release.

Now, I have more postcards to turn into Maxicards and was asking for commemorative postage stamps and concordant stamps under Philpost's keeping or even under MCPO's keeping for me to request a few pieces from 2 to 11 pieces of these stamps for every postcard design I've selected.

I have talked already to 2 Philpost personnel to no avail - Virgie Salas and Mike Casas in April 2014.  My postcards and receiving copies and notebooks would only be returned to me.  Though there were instances when I don't have my postcards to present for Maxicard purposes that they'd tell me that they're open to accommodate my request and will look for the needed postage stamps for me to purchase and go on with Maxicard trades and swaps - closely under Maximaphily already. {sigh}

Sadly, today was the 4th attempt on my part and the senior Philpost employees manning the windows still hadn't came in no matter how long I waited for even 10 to 20 minutes.  I couldn't even ask the contractual or young girl manning the window at Philpost.

Here's sharing my paraphernalla for Maxicard transactions (postcards to convert to Maxicards) and I'm open to discuss which are probable and which aren't to be noted on my summary listing:

 2 Postcrossing Notebooks: 1 Maximaphily notebook of mine and 1 receiving notebook of postcards to be looked for concordant stamps or postage stamps that are concordant to make each postcard into Maxicards.

My Catalogue envelope of chosen postcards from 1 postcard design to 10 postcard designs each.

My tickler or photocopy of listing or summary to guide them in locating concordant postage stamps (commemmorative or definitives or other kind of postage stamps), with a coin kraft envelope to contain 1 extra postage stamp design to adhere on my own Maximaphilist's notebook for monitoring purposes. 

 MEMBER & Budding MAXIMAPHILIST

No comments:

Post a Comment