List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Monday, October 20, 2014

Re-furbishing / Improving Artist's Trays

Hi, everyone!

This took me sometime before I could compose myself and share a post here about my recently discovered Artist's Trays.

My Artist's trays has been with me since year 2011 after my very 1st class attended with Ms. Iris Babao-Uy.  I fell in love with the Sample Artist Tray she has up for her workshop at Lasting Impressions, Little Baguio, San Juan {here in my country}.

The next one, I fell in love with the wonderful bold colors of her 2nd artist tray with class kit available also thru her workshop which was held at the same scrapbook store at Lasting Impressions in San Juan.  This time I wasn't able to attend her class but I was glad to be accorded and allowed to purchase her class kit.

I have kept these 2 White House Artist's Trays with me together with my one and only 7Gypsies Printer's Artist Tray.  It is only this year 2014 that I was able to half-ly re-arrange my craft room and had space for a side table to display the 2 White House Artist Trays.  I still have my 7Gypsies printer's tray in hiding as I want it to be hanging on the wall near the said side table of mine - a showcase of trays.


However, this month of October after having my 2 trays on display, I accidentally bumped my side table which caused one of the trays to fall and had one of the picket fence fell off from the tray too.  Much to my dismay, I saw a lot of different finishing touches on my artist tray . . . different from how I completed it in year 2011 and 2012.  

It was an unfortunate coincidence that my Uncle was rushed to the Emergency Room on the very night my artist trays came dislodged.  I'm glad my Uncle made it home the day after early in the morning and is now doing well at home, according to my mom.


I guess it was a sign and to give thanksgiving for such averted mishap or any more unfortunate circumstances, I decided to improve the 2 artist trays and repair the embellishments that came off.

Here are the finished artist's trays:

Title:  FAMILY LOVE

Observation:

- I noticed the photos differ as they're not in color photos anymore but in sepia and in black and white.  Just how I originally had hoped to have done my original tray.  But then the total look of the tray upon inspection showed much tonal value done in floral design.  It's much loneliness that I felt the need to add pizazz and jazz up the White House Artist tray.

- my key embellishments turned into paper whereas it is all metal vintage key.

Improvements:

- I added lots of glitter stars, lots of mini flowers, the portion on the tray with the missing white lace (in my original tray) was changed to paper with very thin lace - I just added more glitter gold stars on that area.

- I added stem embellishments to be the backdrop of certain areas which I added flowers.

- I added trimmings of fuschia pink and mustard abaca twines to accentuate each individual partition that has a lack of ooomppph

For Further Improvements:

- I want to add big decorative pearls on each individual partition with a sprinkling of mini decorative pearls.  A few more mini flowers on the center but that is optional as it looks good as it is now.


Title:  TRUE LOVE - FAMILY LOVE

Observation:

- I noticed the photos HAS been dislodged or unglued.  It was as if the center partition came undone or was placed as temporary.  Certain partitions were not plastered flatly or have creases unlike the original I created.  The developed photos are indeed in color and yet the solo photos suddenly has black borders that I need to temper the dark color that eminates from the 2 partitions.  Yes, the photos were emphasized and yet the total look needs to be livened up.
- brush strokes on the paint on the katcha or cheesecloth like buffer on the roof of the White House tray are very evident unlike the original I did which I saw to it that the brushstrokes aren't emphasized but only dabs and whiffs of color are shown.  I noticed 2 colors were applied whereas I only applied on the original only one shade of color.

- a few more cloth flower embellishments were noticed.

Improvements:

- I added lines of glitter green trims to lessen the black bordered photos.

- I re-positioned the picket fence on the center bottom partition instead of returning it on the center left.

- I had the left side where the picket fence fell off replaced with one of my fussy cut flower embellishments from MM

- I fixed the temporary center photo permanently.

For Further Improvements:

- I want to add another cream picket fence on the top left partition if it won't appear looking like a big signage of "Keep Away" making it 3 partitions with a picket fence.  A picket fence with the same cloth flower embellishment adorned on the one side of it.

-o0o-

That's all folks! 
My re-furbishing and improvements done on my Artist's trays.
It seems or felt like I have done a lot of artist's trays whether improving them or re-creating them from my own.  {sigh}

Must be a 'delirio' on my on Artist's Tray LOL {sigh}

Have a Nice Day, everyone!!

Happy to have you well again, Uncle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment