List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Proud Pinoy Stitchers August 2015 Meet

Hi, everyone!

I'm glad to share with you the Meet I attended last August 21, 2015 at SM Megamall with the Proud Pinoy Stitchers & DMC, Philippines.



I have been with the group Proud Pinoy Stitchers since year 2014, and have been keeping abreast of all of their activities and latest releases of charts or crossstitch patterns and materials in needlecrafts.

I have been happy going back to my first love in needlecrafts which was crossstitching, completing projects after projects when I was still a young teen.

Now, I'm back stitching again.  And what greater treat than to crossstitch one of the Philippine National Artists' paintings --- An Amorsolo painting.


I have been laboring on my Amorsolo's Girl with Mangoes crossstitch project since November 2014.  I briefly stopped and resumed only early this year with hopes of joining PPS' Karayom Masterpieces II Exhibit to be held at Christ the King Parish in Green Meadows.


Happily, I attended my 1st Meet last August 21 (on a National Heroes Day - a Holiday) to have my work scrutinized for the exhibit.


I was able to ask for the lone DMC Artist Aldrin Parilla's autograph on the cover of one of his crossstitch designs with DMC, I bought last year 2014 - the Butterfly Sprite.


Thank you so much, Drin, for being so gracious with signing my Butterfly Sprite crossstitch pattern kit bought from Dreams, Makati City.


I brought along an Amorsolo postcard of the Angelus, an oil painting on canvas, for the participants to sign, as my keepsake of attending the meet.  Happily, I have the postcard thoroughly and completely signed by everyone, as shown below:

mailed and received - August 25, 2015:


The meet was like a mini CHA on or with a focus on needlecrafts.  A mini convention and/or meet.  The room was readied for a meeting with the PPS heads briefing us and updating us on the progress and details of the upcoming exhibit.  On the other side - a table was set aside for the PPS board of panelists taking care of quality control, inspecting every work, correcting and finding work that would qualify.


Around the room scattered on different tables are crossstitchers, crossstitch pattern designers and artists with a few of their wares up for sale.  It was even dubbed as a Stitch Sale Madness.  I brought along my Creo by Lady Katutz crossstitch patterns.


Here's a scrapbook digital layout I created from the event:
(Also for my DT project for the Book of Life Design Team)


Unfortunately, I'm making my Girl with Mangoes crossstitch project my own.  I won't be finishing it starting today until end of September or may it be up to October 2015 complete with framing for the Karayom Masterpieces II exhibit.

I have spoken with the PPS panelists scrutinizing all the projects that would be making it in, and it ended that way for me.

Thus, with a heavy heart, I'm making it my own now completing it with my own crossstitch label.

Debating whether I need to resurrect my very 1st crossstitching hobby label which is BROOCHES n' CROSSSTITCHES. . . . or should I rest with having it under my general hobby label of CREO BY LADY KATUTZ.

The aforementioned is something that I'm now debating about as I go on finishing and completing my Girl with Mangoes crossstitch project.

Hopefully, if I could make another one for an Amorsolo DMC and PPS Exhibit again.




No comments:

Post a Comment