List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Saturday, April 5, 2014

. . . more postcards and a greeting card coming in. =)

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for all the birthday greetings this 40th year of mine.
I'm not suppose to mention my age, but there it is!
It is out in the open.  My big 40 or Four - Oh has passed.
Thank you so much!!

My 40th birthday was celebrated last Thursday, Manila time, at Makati Shangri-la Hotel with a lunch buffet at Circles.  Thank you so much Mommy for making the reservations and thanks also for my Daddy for taking care and footing the Bill for our family and for me.
from Sinfully Circles
I bought a couple of chocolates as my souvenir, pink lips and my zodia sign "RAM" medallon.  all in chocolate version.  I had to divulge that it was indeed my birthday, and my 40th birthday to boot.

Much love to my parents, for bringing me to Makati Shangri-la.  It's the very Hotel that I do cherish as being the hotel which was my client when I was an borrowed auditor for a certain part of a whole audit engagement only.  Not only that! It's where SGV would accord the privilege of holding every corporate anniversary they would have, and I was always gladly attending every corporate anniversary celebration of the firm!!  So much fond memories and I lavished my eyes looking around the hotel but was prim and proper not to loiter around, I promised myself that.

Greeting my sister Angeli Lorraine B. Hernandez, whom everyone fondly calls as Jill Hernandez, a Happy 35th Birthday!!  We were born on the same day, one of us was born in the morning and one of us was born almost evening ~  I guess the tag line my mom would accord both us younger Hernandez generation siblings -- Day & Night.  {sigh}

Warm thoughts and wishes to you, my dear Jill, as you celebrate today again, April 5, going with mommy to hie off in Tagaytay.  My celebration started as early as last week of March 2014, staying home with the influx of birthday wishers pouring in.  My 40th birthday celebration ended exactly after coming home from our lunch at Makati Shang, April 3, 2014.

The food was superb but I am already wanting to reduce my body weight and body fat.  Thus, I went on a one and only one main course helping.  My second and third helping were combined with my appertizer plate and my salad plate servings, which I chose under the unconventional way for a better tasteful experience and not as laid out ontu the buffet table.  Thank you so much for wanting me to enjoy up to this much. 

hahaha!  I guess I was bedridden again the whole day of April 4, 2014.  I vowed I'd never ever speak of my getting myself confined in my own room resting in bed ~ in short bedridden with all of my aches and pains.

I rest on the thought that I was successfully able to issue out and release my 2nd Maxi card set of 3, which is still from the 1st design set of Philippine National Hero's card I've set out to send out.  This one, below, was sent out April 2nd of 2013.  Now, wishing to have the postmarks for the 2 releases documented in my mini notebook, Cherish, where I document and record my releases and the postage stamp affixed on front of the card sent out Maxified.

Here are more cards that came in, gladyly within my birthday period. hehehe ;-)
a Czech Republic greeting card from Petr Wohlmuth
it's one of my special request from his postcard collection.
And to my surprise it came in as a greeting card.
It's of Czech Republic in a certain century in the past under a wintery landscape. 

UNESCO postcard from France.
I'm now starting on with my UNESCO postcards RR and to beef up and complete my UNESCO cards all together.
 


a postcard from Deustchland {Germany}
Buhholz in des Nordheide
sent together with postage stamps, a precious set.
I think I need to have another set of postage stamp albums (the big and adult version, this time).  This is to go after my 2 kiddie postage stamp albums. =)


I'm glad to be out again today, April 5, 2014 to find more postcards out there as the addresses of the postcrossers I'm bound to send postcards too started pouring in.  I guess after being a challenge blog admin, I'll be a postcrosser round robin addict starting today.  Mind you those postcards didn't let me shell out only Php1.50 or Php2.50 but the superlative rates of Php35, Php45 and Php55 per card.  Costs of postage stamps to add yet.  I'm getting myself ready in the event even the Php70 price per postcard piece is for me to shoulder too.  I hope I get an influx of Maxi cards and first day covers as a reward for all of these exorbitant costs I have to take care of.  Jobless and bearing aches and pains all over, I'll be all right in due time.

I already started writing addresses on my chosen postcards to send out on the long list of addresses for me to address and send cards with care.  I was at Jamba Juice treating myself to a second round of Spinach pita and a recommended drink by the Juice brewer. lol ;-)

Unfortunately, the photobooth at Jamba Juice was back working but without internet connection to send out my set of photbooth photos to my email address.  Drats!!  I was going to have it aptly captioned on the photobooth photo of me with a 'HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY' FROM JAMBA JUICE. {drats!!}


Praying and meditating while I rest and lay in bed for my aches to go away and heal, imagined, real or just passing.  It's been a decade now.  I hope with the end of this decade of aches and pains, emotional, self-aflicted emotional and spiritual pain would now end, as I say goodbye to a decades worth of pain and suffering.

I have been happy with my craft and this has helped me move on, therapeutic for some.  But the amount of work translated to just a handmade card, a scrapbook LO or a digital art, is good enough for me to see plastered in various galleries and read in my one and only loyal Online Scrapbook Magazine.  I hope more to come for me, as I bow out of most of my papercrafting commitments, as deemed necessary by most factions in society and with my very own family.

I've been homeward bound since I was out of corporate employment in January 31, 2005.  And as I celebrate my 40th or Ruby birthday, I wish everyone good health as well.  May you never undergo what I went thru both mentally, emotionally and spiritually both in your everyday life and even in your most momentous occassions.  This is still my wish for everyone and I still remain wishing the best for all and everyone out there. . .  in good deeds and with good heart, I remain an Artisan and your Artist to create and craft with all of your pure enjoyment.

Best and much regards,
Your Kathleen B. Hernandez
also known but not widely known as Lady Katutz



 MEMBER & MAXIMAPHILIST

No comments:

Post a Comment