List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Reminiscing (Part II)

Hellow, everyone!

For the month of April 2014, I have stopped looking at my FB feed from various FB pages I've liked in the scrapbooking and crafting industry (here and abroad).

I just feel like sharing more of the works I've seen last month of March 2014.  Such wonderful works, I'd really say.  It is really such wonderful phase to see all of those works around the FB realm of FB pages in my craft and hobby.

Here are the few I'd share today:




found from one of my friends suggested inspirational verse for the day in Facebook.  I was just going to utilize it for my own personal Project Life album and not for any purpose.  But the sentimental and hurt in me, would like to share this here in my blog.  I'd wish to write the group's name here as credit, the artist and creator of the above graphic inspiration design.

2014-03-14 from Jackie Kennedy (Canada) GD at the Flying Unicorn

 I really just felt love on this art canvas by Jackie Kennedy.  A little bit scary seeing it that way, at the time I'm feeling lots of heartaches and pain.  Yes, I know people and friends once walked with me once upon a dream, and I did wished on finding each and everyone of them.  Sadly, I found and yet they're no longer the friends I used to know.  Once upon a dream will stay as only a dream.

I'd wish now to meet and re-connect with my old real friends, but then they're becoming a once upon a few decades as well and for most they were once upon a dream, as well.

It's time for me to move on, and no longer take time in just realizing that they were once with me and I was once and had always been with them (through bitterness, heartaches and pain, in memory or in life)

Thank you, Lord, for giving me the chance to look them up again.  I have kept those who had stayed friends no matter how long we've lost each other (may they be in Northern America or in any part of the country).


 2014-03-14 from Sue Vitovitch Plantier shared at Limor1278 Mixed Media Art Grp

A really lovely art canvas.  After seeing much work last March 14th of 2014. I really feel like going back up on the hill of my alma mater, long gone.  My alma mater where I once have taken my grade school studies when I was young.  It was at difficult times that I would want the wind to wisp upon my face, standing on top of the hill where my classroom stands, way back in the decade of the 1980s.

So much to do, and so much to find and realize for myself.  And times could be really emotionally tiring analysing everything, all issues and emotions of people around me online and in real.


 2014-03-14 Scarlett O Salamone' lil' Bubba

Thank you so much, Scarlett for sharing to us one of your crafting and scrapping friends at home.  Scary looking at him, but then the sight of your friend does give me a smile and motivation to craft and scrap some more.  I was able to scrap and decorate a few albums and notebooks I had travelling now around the world.  I pray for safe journey of all of my notebooks, saying farewell to my communities and challenge blogs and maintaining the friendships with all of my co-teammates, co-teamies and my pioneering design team members.


  2014-03-14 Project at Heartfel Creations

I always thought how it would be best to turn the hands of time back for a decade or more.  Going or plunging into scrapbooking starting year 2010, has been a trying phase for me.  I guess it was better than my first 5 years of soul-searching where I should be and where I am needed as long as I can manage and handle things and everything here with me with my parents, sibling and all.

The colour motif is very much akin and makes me sentimental, as it shows my 3 blogs that I dearly love decorating and the 2 putting up:  my Creo by Lady Katutz; the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog and my Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. {sniff, sniff . . . huhuhu}

It is my heart saying that life is better with my scrappy and scrapbooking and cardmaking friends in it, though online only. . . sharing our works and talents in an effort to help various communities here and abroad.  Sometimes, it is too sad for one of my team and sometimes we are glad all together with much effort in creating and blogging.


2014-03-14d
I'd wish to thank the graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment