List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My last Farewell to my 2 Challenge Blogs

Hi and Hello, everyone!

It's time for me to say farewell to my "Hi-Ho"ers.

I've been thru the bandwagon trail of Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho.  I might have even been or must have even looked like Snow White toiling in my crafting with my precious dwarves and elves keeping me going on with their familiar humming of "hi-ho, hi-ho" off to work we go, as I go toiling in working in my craft projects here and abroad.  A guardian of the scrapbook world, the parts that are within my reach for certain time periods and certain continents and timezones, until I was up all over and across all timezones.  I was oblivious at what was my scope of work and my tasks not thinking of them all and these works of mine and good deeds as an obligation as a servant of the scrapbook world and industry.

I might have crossed borders and continents, religions and beliefs in my crafting throughout in the blogosphere.  But it has been a wonderful post for me to take hold together with my team of cardmakers, card designers, digital LO crafters, digital designers, papercrafters, altered artists in scrapbooks, OTPs artists and activity coordinators.  These are all done and posts held in the name of pure fun and enjoyment.  And most important of all, in the name of our love for the Arts and Crafts.

As I and my team of designers in craft and arts had stepped down from our posts as the guardian of Kaboodle Doodles community and the Filipino Scrapbookers community, I bid you all the best that life may bring.  To all of my supporters, sponsors, avid challenge participants, I wish you more crafting skills to learn in helping people around the globe: the soldiers in war, the leaders who are at command post, the sick (kids and the kids at heart) in hospitals, and those wannabees out there who took up from us and are inspired by our works.




Soon, my team's farewell messages thru, with and for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog will go up in a number of days.  And, so as my farewell message for and with the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog, though my Filipino team aren't yet prepared to leave their posts as designers of the challenge blog, in arts and in crafts.  But it is and it was of upmost importance that their admin bow out for the meantime.  Though how disappointing it was to know that no one came in to alternate for me in my time of need in the past at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.  It's not for me to impose but with a kind heart and discernment, it's for me to accept help from my fellow Design Team members as their admin-in-charge and owner of the challenge Blog.

I have so much to say for my team in Kaboodle Doodles.  I'd like to applaud their brovado in manning and holding on to each of their posts and jumping in, in my time of need and my co-admin's time of need, in the same way.  I may have not been publicly and profusely thanking them and they might have thought that I have forgotten them in the course of our designing together for the challenge blog, as one whole Kaboodle Doodles team.  But, it was of uptmost importance that I attend to my Filipino Scrapbookers design team and community admins and the Philippine Crafters Association' children and little chicken and hens in crafting and scrapping.

I may not be the most senior in my country in arts and crafts, but as an experienced scrapbooker and crafter crammed all in 2 years, I took it as my responsibility to be out there - whether in the backroom or out there openly hosting activities.  I'm always the silent ghost for some and never the party animal in any activity.  Not the neon-colored scrapbooker out there or crafter out there.  But always looking at everything with a kind and compassionate heart, and looking at everyone with the most deepest and widest understanding, ever possible, for someone like me.

Thru thick and thin, we have been around.  And as promised, thru thick and thin, I've been around - ghost, invisible and limitedly visible.  The longest "pisi"  I could ever pull out was from me and only me since year 2005.  Though I have been only bequethed and started to become a servant of the Scrapbooking World in year 2010, and have been a servant of the arts in the miniscule way possible for me to contribute - in my own crafty way and scrappy way possible for me.  Even in my deed and works as a Certified Public Accountant, in years past, I have been around to be counted for my profession and for the arts.

Thank you so much and now, I'm officially bowing out from all of my communities in scrapping, scrapbooking, cardmaking and crafting.  Until then.

 Ever yours in St. La Salle and ever truly yours in St. Benedict,
everyone's Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez
now signing out

It's time for me to take heed for a much needed rest from where I was since year 2011 until the end of year 2014.

I'll be active in Postcrossing now, in the forums and other outside groups in postcrossing.  I'll be around too, as much as possible for me with atc trading and swaps (internationally and limiting my local presence in atc swaps).  I'd also be plunging into more digital LOs scrapping and scrapbooking but would never touch the digital art scene in an artist's painters way - only thru digital scrapbook art for now. 

It's time for me to take heed and move to where I could re-charge, though how tiresome it could at most and at certain times.  Looking forward for more unwinding moments and more liberties to go and commune with people outside.  Hoping to be a person and not just an online identity from this day forth.

Best regards to all!


{also known as Lady Katutz}
FSC Admin and FSCB Admin-Creator
KD Admin



5 comments:

  1. Oh Kath it is so sad to read this. It was a fantastic pleasure to work with you and the rest of the ladies at Kaboodle Doodles. Please stay in contact, and take care you are a lovely lady who i class myself lucky to have worked with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Tracy has said, it's been an honour to be on the Kaboodle Doodles team with you and the team , hopefully we will keep in touch, all the best Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo sweet Kath! It's been honor working with you, especially you and Cheryl bringing me on board Kaboodle Doodles! Thank you and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me sad to read this but I do understand. I loved working with you and the other designers at Kaboodle Doodles. Thank you so much for all you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kath! To see more maximum cards, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/maximaphily/

    ReplyDelete