List of Biennials and International Prize Awards:

1) International Prize Tiepolo Awardee (my 1st Arte Milano award) - Milan, Italy (April 21, 2016); 2) International Prize Colosseo (Artist in History) - Brancaccio Palace - Rome, Italy (May 20, 2016); 3) Shakespeare In Art Award at the 1st Triennale in Contemporary Art - Verona, Italy (June 9-11, 2016); 4) Venice in Art (Casanova in Art Awardee) - Flangini Palace - Venice, Italy (September 17, 2016); 5) Critically Acclaimed Contemporaries at Uffizi (Contemporary Artist Awardee) - Uffizi Gallery Museum & Ximenes Palace in Florence, Italy (November 11-13, 2016); 6) International Prize Award Galileo Galilei Awardee - Pisa, Italy (January 22, 2017); 7) Awardee of International Prize Cristoforo Colombo in Genova-Genoa (an Art Explorer Awardee) - Genova Aquarium in Genova (February 16-18, 2017); 8) International Award Dante Alighierri Prize Awardee - Biennale Peschiera del Garda, Italy (April 1 2017); 9) Chosen or Cited as Top 100 International Artists for 2016 By VIDA E-Commerce Shop - (San Francisco, California, USA); 10) International Award Francisco Goya Prize Awardee - Hall of Mirrors at the Gran Teatre del Liceu in Barcelona, Spain (May 6, 2017); 11) ART EXPO ROME CARAVAGGIO PRIZE: Awardee of International Award Michaelangelo de / di Caravaggio - An International Award Caravaggio Experience - Salle Del Bramante at Piazza del Popolo, Roma (May 26 - May 29, 2017); 12) Premio Internazionale Milan Art Awards Awardee (my 2nd arte milano award) - The very First International Milan Art Awards -Theater Del Verme, Milan (July 25, 2017); 13) A part of - "The Best 2017 Modern & Contemporary Artists" an Effeto Arte curated by Salvatore Russo & Francesco Saverio Russo "Premio Internazionale Berlino" with Official Presentation of Art Volume - Berlin at Franzosische Friedrichsadtkirche Georges Casalis room (September 24, 2017); 14) a part of Art Exhibition: Segnalati I in Berlin (September 2017); 15) Silver Artist Awardee of VIDA E-Commerce Voice and VIDA (dolce) Artist Discovery Showcase - San Francisco, California, USA (September 30, 2017); 16) Awardee of International Prize Award Andrea Mantegna - Biennale Mantua, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy (November 2017); 17) il Genio dell' Arte 2017 (Prize) Awardee {the Genuis in Art 2017) with Art International Contemporary Magazine (Paler{o}mo, Italy) - October 2017 release {November / December 2017 publication}; 18) a mini part with Miami meets Milano {International Art Milan / Arte Milano Exhibition} - Hotel Victor, Miami Beach, Florida, USA with El Russo and Spoleto Arte: on Biennale Milano (an Art Milan) {December 6 - 10, 2017}; 19) International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci (the Universal Artist Award) Awardee for 2018 - Borghese Palace, Florence (Firenze), Italy (January 20, 2018); 20) Biennale della Nazioni (United Nations Biennal - International Artists Awards 2018 Awardee) – Miseracordia Complex, Venice (March 16-19, 2018); International Prize Award of Nations (Tribute to Tiziano),
Scuola Grande della Misericordia Palace in Venice (March 19, 2018); 21) New Art Masters 2018 Catalogue (United Kingdom), only waiting now for the catalogue's release with Amazon.com; 22) Premio Canaletto Awardee (one of the 15 awardees) – Spoleto Pavillion, Venezia (May 29, 2018); 23) International Prize Raffaello Awardee 2018 - Bologna, Italy (May 4, 2018); 24) International Prize Guilio Cesare Awardee 2018 - Velli Palace, Rome (July 7, 2018).

{-[-(--- my artisianl goals below: ---)-]-}
[
PAPER & DIGITAL CRAFTING GOAL:
to create, to aspire, to design, to inspire and hopefully continue to reach new heights in this crafting hobby]
[NEEDLE CRAFTING GOAL: to create, to aspire, to design for gifts and give-aways of friends and loved ones]
[CULINARY & BAKING GOAL: to aspire, to indulge, prepare & bake and hopefully . . . learn to bake fondant & go full blast on this culinary endeavour]

Kerygma Books by Shepherd's Voice Publishing

SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS =)

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Donations for A Cause: CBLK at Postcrossing.com & their Postcrossers

In 1998, when I was a new experience hire
at my Government Financial Institution (GFI),
we asked ourselves of our dreams and aspirations
while we do our accounting work at the office.

I'll admit to this post one of which and that is
to collect postcard booklets from travels and
also to send and receive dedicated postcards from across the globe or
from around the world.


We discussed it as we toil in our office accountancy work day-to-day.
And we saw the lack of appreciation for the art of collecting postcards,
the making of good Filipino postcards to the art of sending postcards to someone.


I did say I'll find someone who espouse such dream and
work for him and his project team.


We saw that the Philippines, our country, has limited choices of postcards to send at that time.  And it will be needed from me to go or do postcarding work which means that I need to design and produce more themed postcards aside from tourist postcards that we all enjoy and have to this day.  Add to that are bio cards which I also use now to teach international postcrossers our Filipino Heritage and History.


I did find in year 2013,
the postcard and postcrossing project that is
which started only in year 2006.
This is a year after I retired from corporate employment.
But I discovered them only 7 years after and
registered as a postcrosser in year 2013.


This is so after I became equipped with,
as Creo by Lady Katutz Designs (CBLKD),
in designing my own postcards to send
aside from regular tourist postcards that we do have and can send.

These are from birthday themed, holiday themed,
friendship themed, community postcards and
my own art cards with the help of
American designers of digital supplies and materials.

I found them all thru my digital scrapbooking forays,
my international digital supplies and materials.


I started buying in year 2011,
digital supplies and materials
starting from Jessica Sprague.com, then Lettering Delights,
Mye De Leon before she became Mye De Leon Designs to name a few . . .
{names are found on my blog's right sidebar for the others}
and so on and so forth . . .




I was buying until I earned the title of Design Team (DT) Member of
individual Digital to Graphic Designers to
a Digital Shop.

I worked with them as a DT member and
do postcard COLLABORATIVE WORK with each one
in my endeavour to liven up more fellow postcrossers out there
in search of such specific kind and category postcards
with due credits given to the people I work in collaborative effort.

{I hope to share 
my POSTCARD COLLABORATIVE WORKs
in another or in a series of posts}


My other postcards, I did my own photography work and
named it as a Lady Katutz Photography (LKP).
{I hope I can show my photography work for a cause
for postcrossing purposes in another post}

PLEASE NOTE:  I didn't receive funds for this project or for this donation project.

I did FUND my postcard designs production and
sent my postcards on.

It was enough for me to hear and receive their messages of
warm thanks for such postcards sent to my postcrosser recipients and friends.

Others were kind enough to send their own
thank you postcards or thank you maxicards
for my own collection.


Many thanks and may we find more of God's gift within ourselves in sharing our talent, resources and ourselves.


Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment